Stichting Cinekid Amsterdam, located at Kattenburgerstraat 5 in Amsterdam is responsible for handling your personal information. You can reach Cinekid by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cinekid respects your privacy. Cinekid only collects personal data from you during your visit to our website (www.cinekid.nl) if you choose to provide that information to us.
Use of the personal data provided by you
Cinekid only collects personal data if you have given permission for this yourself. Cinekid uses this information exclusively for the purpose for which you provided the information to us.
- If you request information about activities, products and services from us, Cinekid will process the data to fulfill that request.
- If you sign up for the newsletter, your data will be used to send the newsletter.
- If you submit an (open) application, we will process your data in the context of the application procedure.
- If you submit your work for programming, Cinekid will process the data to comply with that request.
- If you buy a ticket online, Cinekid processes that data to fulfill that request.
Your data is processed on servers in the Netherlands or in countries that offer an appropriate level of protection according to the European Commission. Your information is used confidentially by Cinekid employees and is not shared with third parties.
Filmchief and accreditation purposes
Through our accreditation- and entry forms, Cinekid collects personal details. Please find below why Cinekid collects certain types of data. Please note that these personal details will only be used internally and is not shared with other parties, unless clearly stated otherwise in the corresponding form.
What information do we collect and why?
- Name: to identify you as a user of www.cinekid.filmchief.com, and to keep track of your accreditation forms and entries.
- Email: We collect email addresses to contact you about the selection process of your entry/entries. In case of an accreditation request, we use the email address also to inform you about the upcoming edition(s) of the festival.
- Mobile phone: We collect your mobile phone number to contact you in case there are urgent questions about your entry or accreditation. Phone number during festival is used reach you during the festival, in case of emergencies.
- City: We only collect your city of residence through the press and industry accreditation request forms. We need this information to report to one of our funders.
- Country: We only collect your country of residence through the press and industry accreditation request forms. We need this information to report to one of our funders.
- Nationality: We only collect your nationality through the press and industry accreditation request forms. We need this information to report to one of our funders.
- Profile picture: The profile picture is used for your Industry Badge, which gives you access to the events of the festival. The picture is also used in the Industry Manual, the published list of all attending professionals. If you don't want to be included, please check the box in the accreditation form.
Pictures at Cinekid for Professionals
During Cinekid for Professionals, our official photographers will be at work to capture the festival and our activities in their full glory. By accepting the terms and conditions for accreditations, you give us permission to use any of the pictures taken during the festival for future use, including but not limited to promotion and marketing.
Remove your personal details
It is possible to remove your account including all personal details from our database. This can be done in your account, by clicking ‘I want to deactivate my account’. In case you need any assistance, kindly contact email@example.com.
Cinekid does not make decisions based on automated processing.
Links to other sites
Providing personal data to third parties
Cinekid will share your personal data with various third parties, but only if this is necessary to carry out the transaction or service and to comply with any legal obligation. For companies that process your data we have a Processor Agreement to ensure the same level of security an confidentiality of your data. Cinekid remains responsible for these processing operations. Cinekid will only provide your personal data with your express permission.
On this website we use functional, analytical and tracking cookies to improve your website visit. Click here for more information.
Our website is currently connected to Google Analytics, so that online statistics are kept. Cinekid does not collect any personal data via Google Analytics and has not incorporated any tracking codes into the website.
Storage of data
Cinekid does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
View, change and deletion of data
For questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Cinekid, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cinekid reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Any changes will be announced on this page. Cinekid therefore advises you to check this page regularly to see if any changes have been made.
Do you have a complaint about how we have handled your data? Please reach out to us by e-mail at email@example.com. Subsequently you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority at https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/een-tip-of-klacht-indienen-bij-de-ap. They will further investigate your complaint.
Last update: June 14, 2021